Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2015
Wildlife Institute of India has recently broadcasted Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2015 notification. For all talented and brilliant candidates, if you are also searching for the jobs then you can apply here for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment Application Form 2015 and cover up the PA/AO Job.
Wildlife Institute of India is going to select the eligible aspirants for the posts of Project Assistant and Accounts Officer. If you are interested in this jobs profile then you have fill up Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2015 application form before the close date according to the eligible criteria.
Name of the posts available:
Eligibility Criteria for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2015
|Name of the posts||Qualification|
|Accounts Officer||Graduate/Postgraduate degree in Commerce are required with specialization in Accountancy or equivalentknowledge of Accounting software specially in TALLY and its applicationGood knowledge of computer working in MS Windows/Office, email and Internet|
|Project Assistant||Post Graduate Degree in Life Science/ Environmental Sciences with at least 60% aggregate marksGood writing skillsknowledge of computer working in MS Windows, MS Office, Internet and email|
Details of age limitation and salary scale:
- The candidates applying for the post of Accounts Officer should have maximum of 45 years of age and the salary which will be given to them will be Rs. 18,000.
- The candidates applying for the post of Project Assistant should have maximum of 35 years of age and the salary which will be given to them will be Rs. 16,000.
Mode of Appointment:
There will be personal interview which will be conducted by the selection committee for employing the worthy applicants for Project Assistant and Accounts Officer Post.
Methods of selection:
First of all, candidates need to registration themselves and documents scrutiny which will be started from 9:00 to 11:00 am on 8th July, 2015.
After that, eligible candidates can appear for skill test which will be held 11:30 am on same day.
There will be skill test of 1 hour duration which will contain 2 parts.
In Part I
Half hour computer skill test which contain basic skill question in MS Windows, MS Office, Internet and E-mail use.
In Part II
Special skill test of half hour duration:
i). Accounts Officer – TALLY knowledge
ii). Project Assistant (Technical) – Essay writing
Then, applicants who secure 50% and above marks will be qualify for interview round.
Interview will be held on 9th July, 2015 from 10:00 am and may be it will be continue till next day (if need).
How to Apply For Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2015:
The aspirants applying for the posts of Project Assistant and Accounts Officer can ap0ply by the process given bellow:
- Firstly, aspirants have to download application form from official website which is wii.gov.in
- Now, contenders have to attend interview on scheduled date and venue which is (Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun), the applying contenders have to bring duly filled application as per the format along with attested copies of testimonials of educational qualifications and skill training certificates, age proof, mark sheets etc. All original documents/ testimonials must be produced at the time of registration.
- Candidates should report on time at the following venue which is equipped below.
Date of interview: 8th and 9th July, 2015.
For more details candidates have to see the official notification.