NIPHM Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad has recently displayed NIPHM Recruitment 2015 notification, for all the meticulous and appropriate candidates who are willing to do the job in NIPHM can apply before the last date that is mentioned bellow.
NIPHM is going to recruit the contenders for the post of Director. The applicants who want to grab this opportunity can fill up NIPHM Recruitment 2015 application form here. All the details like age limitation, how to apply, and selection process are given bellow.
Name of the Posts Available: Director.
Details of the Posts:
|No.||Name of the post||Qualification||Experience|
|1.||Director (Plant Health Management )||A First or High Second class Masters Degree in Entomology/ Plant Pathology or in Agriculture/ Botany/ Zoology with specialization in Entomology or Plant Pathology or Weed Science or Nematology or Vertebrate Pest Management with Ph.D. in the relevant subjects.||Minimum work experience of 17 years with at least 6 years of experience in Integrated Pest Management including teaching/ training etc.|
|2.||Director (Pesticide Management Division)||A First or High Second Class Master’s Degree in Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry OR Masters in Agriculture||At least 6 years of experience in Pesticides formulation and Residue analysis including teaching/ training etc. OR With at least 15 years experience in Pesticide Formulation Analysis/Pesticide Residue Analysis.|
|3.||Assistant Director (Rodent Pest Management)||A First or High Second Class Master’s Degree in Zoology/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Entomology/ Veterinary Science with specialization in Rodent||Minimum work experience of 7 years|
Details of Salary And Age Limits:
- The candidates applying for the post of Director (Plant Health Management) will be offered a salary of Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + GP Rs. 8, 900 and should have age of 55 years (Relax able by 2 years in exceptional cases).
- The candidates applying for the post of Director (Pesticide Management Division) and Assistant Director (Rodent Pest Management) will be offered a salary of Rs. 15,600 – 39100 + GP Rs. 5, 400 and should have age of Up to 45 years.
The candidates of reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHE/ ex servicemen etc. should be given relaxation of upper age limit as per GOI orders.
The selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in written examination, Power Point Presentation, and personal interview.
How to Apply for NIPHM Recruitment 2015:
The applicant’s applying for the post of Director can apply by thr following process:
- The interested challengers need to download application form, through the official website niphm.gov.in.
- From home page select (recruitment) tab.
- Select link for advertisement you want to apply.
- Read all details and Download format of application and fill all the details cautiously.
- Attach a Self- attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience, age relaxation and other certificates and send it to (The Registrar/c, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendra nagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana).
Important Dates to Memorize:
- The aspirants applying for the post of Director (Plant Health Management) have to apply before the last date that is: 22nd June, 2015.
- The aspirants applying for the post of Director (Pesticide Management Division) have to apply before the last date that is: 18th Sep, 2015.
- The aspirants applying for the post of Assistant Director (Rodent Pest Management) have to apply before the last date that is: 22nd June, 2015.
For more details candidates have to visit the official website.