Latest Puducherry Recruitment 2015 PST Application form

Latest Puducherry Recruitment 2015

Government of Puducherry Directorate of School Education has recently circulated Latest Puducherry Recruitment 2015 notification. For the posts of Primary School Teacher, if you are looking these types of jobs then you have to fill the application form before the closing date that is 17th June, 2015.

This latest recruitment notification for Primary School Teacher “Group B” Non Gazetted posts, those candidates who are waiting for this recruitment they have to fill the form in a prescribe format and need to submit Latest Puducherry Recruitment 2015 application form before closing date so check out the eligibility criteria details like age limits, selection process, how to apply are given bellow.

Name of the post available: Primary School Teacher – Group B (Non Gazetted).

No. of the vacancies available: 425 posts.

Educational Qualification:

  • The applying applicants who are applying for Primary School Teacher Post should have passed Higher Secondary School or equivalent with 50 % marks in aggregate.
  • Job hunters should have studied particular Regional language (Tamil) as one of subjects up to Secondary level.
  • Applicants should have qualification in Teacher Education or Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training of duration of not less than 2 years recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.

Teacher Eligibility Test:

The contenders applying for above jobs then they have following openings acquired minimum qualifying marks in TNTET/ CTET as below:

Sr. No. Category Qualifying Marks
1. General Category 90 marks (60%)
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) 82 marks (55%)
3.4. Scheduled Caste (SC)Differently-able persons 75 marks (50%)

Age Limitation:

The applying competitors should not be less than 18 and not more than 32 years as on 17th June, 2015.

Recreation in upper age limit is admissible for OBC/SC/Differently able job seekers in accordance with the rule approved by Government.

Salary Scale:

The selected aspirants, who will be selected for the post, will receive remarkable amount of salary package of Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 along with Grade pay of Rs. 4,200.

Selection process:

The selection of the aspirants will be based on the basis of marks earned out of 100. From 100 marks, 85 % will be marks acquired in qualifying exams like Higher Secondary and Diploma in Teacher Education & remaining 15% for Employment Exchange seniority.

How to Apply for Latest Puducherry Recruitment 2015:

  • The Job hunters who are applying for the post of Primary School Teacher – Group B (Non Gazetted) have to download arranged application form through official website which is schooledn.puducherry.gov.in.
  • After that, choose (Recruitment) tab visible on homepage.
  • Press on (Application) link given in the section of ‘Recruitment to the post of Primary School Teacher-2015’.
  • After downloading application form in an arranged format, Fill up application form with entire asked information and attach self attested photocopies of all relevant credentials such as qualification, proof of age, caste certificate etc.
  • The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed as (Application for the post of___).
  • At last, send prescribed application form through registered post to (Director of School Education, Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Centenary Educational Complex, 100 Feet Road, Anna Nagar, Puducherry – 605 005).

The necessary documents attached with application form:

  • Diploma in Board Certificate /Birth Certificate which indicates date of birth
  • S.L.C. mark list and H.S.C. or its equivalent mark list.
  • TET certificate Teacher Education or Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training with mark sheets
  • Caste certificate (if available). If not accessible, it should be produced at the time of certificate verification.
  • Nativity / Residence Certificate (if available). If not available, it must be produced at the time of certificate verification.
  • Employment Exchange Registration Card.
  • Disability certificate by Differently abled persons obtained from competent authority

Important Date to memorize:

Final date of submission of application form is: 17th June, 2015.

For more details applicants have to see official notification.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *