KAPL Recruitment 2015
Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited, Bangalore has recently dispersed KAPL Recruitment 2015 notification, for all young youth candidates who are looking for the jobs in Karnataka State, if you are interested in Manager Employment notification. Then job hunters check KAPL Recruitment Application form 2015 and fill it before the closing date which is given below.
Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals department is going to recruit the talented and eligible aspirants for the post of manager and Deputy General Manager. But before going to fill the forms candidates you have to check the details like age limits, selection process, how to apply are given bellow of this page.
Name of the posts available: Manager.
No. of the vacancies available: 5 posts.
Vacancies Details for KAPL Recruitment 2015:
|Name of Post||Discipline||Vacancy|
|General Manager||Operations||1 post|
|Deputy General Manager||Marketing (Agro vet)WorksMarketing
The applying candidates should have age around 55 for General Manager and 50 years for Deputy General Manager post.
Recreation in age will be given to the candidates as per the Government Rules.
For the students of SC/ ST category, 5 years relaxation and OBC candidates will be given 3 years relaxation.
The applying aspirants should have possessed Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from recognized University/ Institute according to post.
The short listed competitors will get around Rs.17 lacks per annum for post of General Manager and other post aspirants will receive around Rs.15 lacks per annum.
The selection of the aspirants will take place by their presentation in personal interview after screening of applications.
How to apply for KAPL Recruitment 2015:
The candidates who want to do the job for the post Manager can apply by this procedure:
- The applicants can apply for KAPL Recruitment by downloading an application form from Official site of Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited that is kaplindia.com
- On home page of official site you will find (Current Job openings) tab visible on left panel of first page.
- After hitting this tab, download application format from that opened page.
- Take a print out of it and enter all details in a neat and in a correct manner.
- Attach all photo copies relevant testimonials in support of education certificate, experience certificate, age proof, mark sheet etc.
- Now send the application form with all the documents in a closed envelope & send it to (General Manager- HRD, Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited, Nirman Bhavan, Dr. Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, and Bangalore-560010).
Important Date to remember:
Final date for receipt of applications is: Within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Note: For more details candidates have to see official notification.