Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014 –
Apply Online for 2341 Jr Assistant, Paid Apprentice Posts: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has issued a notification for the Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment Scheme-2014 for Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice vacancies in the U.P. State District courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-09-2014 to 30-09-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
Allahabad High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 2341
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Assistant
(i) Amin Grade-II
(iii) Civil & Police Case Diaries/ Asst
(iv) Account Clerk
(v) Additional Clerk
(vi) Court Clerk
(vii) Admin Clerk
(viii) Writer & Runner/ Typist
2. Paid Apprentice
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 40 years as on 01-07-2014 i.e should not be born before 02-07-1974 and and not born after 01-07-1996. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate with Special Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi along with a CCC certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on computer.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination, Computer Type test, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.750/- (+ Bank Charges Extra) for UR & OBC candidates, Rs.500/- (+ Bank Charges Extra) for SC, ST candidates of UP through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ through Offline by challan at nearest State Bank of India Branches.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in from 05-09-2014 to 30-09-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
2. Click on the link “Uttar Pradesh Civil Court: Category “C” Clerical Cadre”.
4. For registration of online Application click “Online Application Form”.
5. Fill the details and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
6. On successful submission of the Application Form & deposit of application fee.
7. Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
8. Candidates can make the payment through online or offline.
9. Through any branches of SBI.
10. Keep the user ID, Password, registration id, application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-09-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2014
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 01-10-2014
Tentative Dates for Download of Exam Admission Ticket from: 10-10-2014 to 18-10-2014
Date of Examination: 18-10-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…