Indian Navy Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2015-2016
Indian Navy has recently dispersed Indian Navy Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification, for all the brilliant and hardworking young youth who have a desire to do job in indian navy. This is the final destination where you can find your favourite job which will change your life, just by applying before the last date that is mentioned bellow.
Indian Navy is going to conduct the examination to recruit the eligible and painstaking candidates for the required post that is Commissioned Officer. The candidates who have a desire to work in Indian navy can fill up Indian Navy Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 application form here. All the details like selection process, salary scale, how to apply are provided to you bellow.
Name of the Posts Available: Commissioned Officer.
The applying applicants should have completed Secondary Examination/ 10+2/ its equivalent from University/ Board with at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English are able to apply for this recruitment.
Details of Salary Scale:
|8.||Vice Admiral & Equivalent||Rs.67,000-79,000||–|
|9.||Vice Admiral & Equivalent||Rs.75,500-80,000||–|
The applicants who are willing to apply should lie between 17 years to 19and a half year in age.
The competitors will be selected on the basis of the two stages:
- Intelligence Test
- Picture Perception
- Group Discussion test
- Group Discussion Tips
- Psychological testing
- Group testing
How to Apply for Indian Navy Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
The candidates who are applying for the posts of Commissioned Officer can apply by following method:
- To apply this recruitment contender are required to visit the official site of the Indian Navy, which is indiannavy.nic.in
- Go to the (join Indian navy) tab, which is at the right side.
- Select the (apply online) tab which is at the right side.
- Select the suitable link.
- Fill the application from carefully with required details.
- Upload essential documents as required.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- The envelope should be properly sealed in with application form and should be must be superscripted with the (online application no, application for 10+2 (b.tech), – jan 2016 course Qualification Percentage %.ncc ‘c’ yes/no). Application must be submitted to (Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan PO, New Delhi – 110 011).
Important Date to Remember:
Final Date to Apply Online: 12th June, 2015.
Closing date for the receipt of application form: 23rd June, 2015.
For more details aspirants have to visit official website.