cdac.in Recruitment 2015
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing department has recently published cdac.in Recruitment 2015 notification. Those candidates who want to join this department they have to fill up cdac.in Recruitment 2015 application form to cover the Project Engineer, Project Assistant posts.
C-DAC, Silchar department is going to recruit aspirants for the posts of Project Assistant and Project Service & Support posts. Those candidates who want to clutch this golden opportunity they can fill up cdacin Recruitment 2015 application form from here.
Details of the posts available:
- Project Assistant
- Project Service & Support-I
Eligibility Criteria for cdac.in Recruitment 2015
For the Project Assistant:
Those aspirants who are going to applying for the above post they should have post graduation degree with minimum required working experience of two years and full time MBA or equivalent from recognized university or institute for CDAC Recruitment.
For the Project Service & Support posts:
The aspirants applying for the above post should have possessed with Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree from recognized University Or Institute with Diploma Course in Computer Application with experience in relevant field.
- The applying competitors should not above the age of 35 years for Project Assistant vacancy and 28 years for Project Service & Support-I in concern of CDAC Recruitment.
- Reserved category candidates will be given recreation as per directives govt. of India. SC/ ST candidates will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC candidates will be given 3 years relaxation.
- Aspirants have to send a demand draft of Rs 500/- attached along with your application form of the above posts for which you applying for.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of (C-DAC, Kolkata organization) and it will be payable at Kolkata.
- Demand Draft should be issued by any nationalized bank.
- Appliers should have written your name, DOB, phone no. and valid email id on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- The candidates of SC/ST/PH & Women candidates are exempted from paying of application fee for this recruitment.
The selected aspirants will be paid Rs. 19,600 (Consolidated) per month for the post of Project Assistant and Rs. 13,500 (Consolidated) will be given for Project Service & Support-I vacancy in concern of CDAC Recruitment.
- The aspirants will be short listed on the basis of broadcast test and multilevel interview to be conducted in CDAC Silchar.
- The competitors will be notified by email only about personal interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending interview for this recruitment.
How to apply for cdac.in Recruitment 2015
Those candidates who are feel eligible for the above recruitment then you can follow the below steps. These steps helping you to fill up the form:
- First of all applicants have to log on official website that is cdac.in.
- Press the tab (Career) which is given on the top of home page.
- Select the link “job opportunities” option.
- Then choose the appropriate link which you are looking to invites applications for various posts”.
- Now contenders will get vacancies details and then you fill the form.
- Contenders should have to take print out of application from on prescribed format and fill it in all carefully.
- Self attested copies of documents accompanied with application form.
- Finally, application form duly filled in all respect must be sent to (HRD Executive, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Production Engineering Building, NIT campus, Silchar, Assam, INDIA, PIN 788010) up to last date.
Important Date to remember:
Final date of receipt application form is: 25th June, 2015.
Note: For more details aspirants have to see official website.